CIEH Health and Safety in chennai,Fire and safety engineering colleges
CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
Designed to ensure that all employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. This qualification can be tailored to business and individual needs to make the learning experience relevant and fit for purpose.
CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety -Why This Training Important?
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities. Nevertheless employees also have a vital part to play in the equation. They need the right knowledge and the right attitude which demands proper training in the basics of health and safety, as well as specific training for individual tasks
CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety Learning outcomes
• Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention
• Ability to contribute to any health and safety management system
• Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention
• Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
• Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers (manual handling, hazardous substances, exposure to noise & vibration)
• Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules
• Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety
• Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety
CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety Assessment method
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety -Why This Training Important?
Accidents and illness can result in disability, death or incapacity for work. The supervisor is in an ideal position to influence, monitor and train employees. They can also ensure that managers are informed, persuaded, encouraged or pressured into providing for better health and safety standards.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety Learning outcomes
• Demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
• Show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture
• Explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
• Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisor
CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
This qualification provides a thorough understanding of health and safety emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls. It also details the need for a structured management approach to health and safety and the key factors in implementing health and safety policy.
CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety Who needs this Qualification?
It is essential for all those who monitor and audit health and safety management systems, including
Fire and safety engineering colleges,
CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety Why is this training important?
Many experts agree that improvements in the standard of health and safety practices can be achieved through education and training at all levels. It is especially important that employers and employees are aware of their responsibilities under current legislation.
CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety Learning outcomes
• Manage health and safety in most businesses
• Develop auditing and monitoring programmes
• Design safe practices and procedures
• Liaise with enforcement officers
• Interpret legal requirements
• Train staff and establish risk assessment projects
Fire and safety engineering colleges,CIEH health Safety in Chennai
CIEH training courses in Chennai, CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety, CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety, CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety
Accreditation and Affiliation