IOSH Managing Safely Course in Chennai, India
IOSH course Overview
The IOSH Manging Safely course teaches the manager to apply good management principles of safety and health as part of total management strategy. Course is structured in 8 modules and is available as an open or in-company training.
IOSH Managing Safely Training - Who's this is for?
This IOSH health & safety course is designed for the Managers, Supervisors and Safety Representatives who have responsibilities of ensuring health and safety at their workplace. Course gives a clear and basic requirement of good health and safety practices.
View participants of recent IOSH Managing Safely course batches
IOSH Managing Safely Learning Outcome of Training Course
• Apply basic management principles & practices to safety & health issues as part of a total management strategy
• Set achievable health & safety objectives and plan and implement courses of action to achieve those objectives
• Recognise safety and health hazards present in the workplace
• Carry out & record basic assessments of the risks associated with workplace hazards and recommend suitable control measures
• Take account of risks arising from ergonomic factors
• Ensure that adequate information, training & supervision is provided for employees
• Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes and take appropriate actions
IOSH Managing Safely Course Syllabus
Module 1 – Introduction to Managing Safety
Module 2 – Assessing Risks
Module 3 – Controlling risk
Module 4 – Understanding your responsibilities
Module 5 – Identifying hazards
Module 6 – Investigating accidents & Incidents
Module 7 – Measuring performance
IOSH Managing Safely Courses Duration
This is a full 3 days course.
IOSH Certification Examination
100 marks written paper and project work to be completed within two weeks from the end of the training course.
IOSH Manging Safely Certification
On successful completion of theory and project work, the successful candidate will receive IOSH Manging Safely Certificate from IOSH
IOSH Managing Safely - Acceptance of the course
Many firms and companies require their Managers and Supervisors undergo IOSH Managing Safely course in order to improve their safety performance which is a stepping stone to health and safety career.
IOSH Managing Safely Course in Chennai
IOSH training courses in Chennai, IOSH training in Chennai, IOSH courses in Chennai, IOSH certification course in Chennai, IOSH Managing Safely Training in chennai
fire and safety scope,
career in fire and safety management,
qualification for fire and safety course,
fire and safety engineer salary in dubai,
fire and safety engineering syllabus,
fire and safety engineering salary,
fire and safety officer salary in dubai,
fire and safety engineering jobs for freshers,
opportunities after industrial safety course.