diploma courses after 10th,diploma courses after 12th,Nebosh | nebosh igc | nebosh international diploma |NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
NEBOSH IGC Course in Chennai India / NEBOSH International Certificate Training
Nebosh IGC Course in chennai
The NEBOSH International Certificate provides organizations with a global presence seeking to adopt an internationally recognized health and safety training programme. It is a unique international health & safety standard award. It has the same format & content as the National Certificate but focuses on internationally recognised health & safety standards and priorities (ILO/18001) and best practices in controlling hazards.
Nebosh IGC Training Course - Learning Outcome
• Understand best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral & economic requirements and implications for good standards in safety & health within an organisation
• Develop, promote & communicate an effective health and safety culture in an organisation
• Identify the key features of a health & safety policy, the preparations & performance review of a health & safety audit
• Understand the importance of proactive and reactive health and safety monitoring measures
• Identify hazards in the workplace & carry out risk assessments, record findings & review procedures
• Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks & applying safe systems of work
• Identify fire hazards & consequential risks, advise on measures to minimize fire risks & develop fire procedures
• Identify ill health effects of physical processes of work & the environment & recommend suitable measures to combat risks
• Explain the processes & procedures for investigating & reporting accidents at work
Who the Nebosh IGC course is for?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate has been designed for safety professionals, managers, supervisors who are responsible for health and safety at their workplace and wants a basic knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of health and safety.
International General Certificate Course Syllabus
IGC 1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
Element 1: Foundation in health and safety
Element 2: Health and safety management system - Policy
Element 3: Health and safety management system - Organizing
Element 4: Health and safety management system - Planning
Element 5: Health and safety management system – Measuring, audit and review
IGC 2: CONTROL OF INTERNATIONAL WORKPLACE HAZARDS
Element 1: Workplace hazards and risk control
Element 2: Transport hazard and risk control
Element 3: Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
Element 4: Wok equipment hazards and risk control
Element 5: Electrical safety
Element 6: Fire safety
Element 7: Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
Element 8: Physical and psychological health hazards and risk control
IGC 3: INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY - PRACTICAL APPLICATION
Nebosh IGC Training Courses Duration
13 days for the block release
Blended e-learning (duration varies according to candidate progress assessed by the tutors)
Nebosh IGC Certification Examination
The examination consists of two theory papers IGC-1 and IGC 2 of each 2 hrs and followed by a practical assessment. Each written paper consists of one ‘long-answer’ question and ten ‘short-answer’ questions. All questions are compulsory.
On successful completion of theory and practical examinations candidate will receive international general certificate from NEBOSH.
Nebosh International General Certificate Acceptance
This is one of the most highly demanded entry level qualification for safety professional in UK & Europe and Middle-East. This for those who are seeking a new career in health and safety and those in the profession who wants to top up with internationally recognized certification to enhance their employability in MNC.
In recent years, Indian companies have been asking this qualification in addition to qualification recognized under the Factories Act and Rules because of their global presence and joint venture with foreign companies.
The International General Certificate (IGC) qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
nebosh igc course, nebosh igc course fees in Chennai, nebosh general certificate, nebosh international certificate course in Chennai, nebosh international general certificate in Chennai, nebosh occupational health safety
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
STUDENT ENROLMENT - Terms and Conditions:
1. Students must ensure that ALL particulars given and stated in the enrolment form are correct and true.
2. National Safety Academy shall not be responsible for any lost mail and shall not be liable to bearany cost arising from inaccurate contact details.
4. Please ensure that your First (Given) name and Surname (Family name) are written correctly.
5. Address given in the enrolment form shall be the official correspondence (mailing) address. Please use a contactableaddress because NEBOSH will send the examination details and letters to this address.
6. National Safety Academy reserves the right to accept or reject students applying for our courses.
7. National Safety Academy shall register the student for NEBOSH examination ONLY upon successful payment of the full course fee.
8. The enrolment fee includes administration fees, NEBOSH examination fees, printed lecture and revision notes. Allother fees not mentioned above are not included.
10. Any student who wishes to withdraw from the course (after successful enrolment) may submit a written notice atleast one (1) month before the start of the course lesson. A 50% refund of the course fee is obtainable in this caseupon verification from National Safety Academy.
11. No other refund is obtainable if the student withdraws from the course after the time period stated in clause (10).
12. National Safety Academy will not compensate in any event that the registered student is not able to attend the lessons or examinationsbeing schedule.
13. National Safety Academy reserve the right to cancel or postpone the scheduled dates of lessons or examination dates at its discretion.
14. National Safety Academy shall not be held responsible for any injury, loss, damaged of property belonging to students during lessons orexaminations.
1. The standard of English required by students studying for NEBOSH IGC must be such that they can both understandand articulate the concepts contained in the syllabus.
2. NEBOSH recommends that students undertaking this qualification should reach a minimum standard of Englishequivalent to an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or higher.
3. ‘Standard’ examination dates for NEBOSH IGC are available in March, June, September and December annually;these dates are published in the NEBOSH website.
4. Unit IGC 1 and GC 2 are assessed by written examinations; each paper is 2-hours. All questions are compulsory.Answer scripts are marked by NEBOSH examiners in UK.
5. Unit GC 3 is a practical examination to be taken at the student’s workplace and submitted within 10 days of thewritten examination. This paper is assessed internally by National Safety Academy and moderated by NEBOSH examiners in UK.
6. Passing mark for IGC 1 and GC 2 is 45%, for GC 3 is 60%.
7. Examination results will be released within 10 weeks from the date of written examination.
8. Students who passed the individual unit will be issued with a unit certificate within 8 weeks of the result notification.Those who passed all 3 papers will be issued with the NEBOSH IGC certificate within 3 months from the date ofresult notification.
9. All unit results are valid for 5 years from the date of first examination. For students who are unsuccessful in anyparticular unit, they may re-sit just the unit in which they failed.
10. Malpractice is defined as any deliberate activity, neglect, default, cheating or other practice by students thatcompromises the integrity of the examination process and validity of certificates. Any form of malpractice must bereported to National Safety Academy and actions will be initiated to deal with it.
11. Candidates may refer to NEBOSH website (www.nebosh.org.uk) for a copy of the NEBOSH Malpractice Policy.
12. A reasonable adjustment is any action that helps to reduce the effect of a disability, learning or language difficultyknown at the time of the assessment that places the candidate at a disadvantage in an assessment situation.Candidates may refer to NEBOSH website (www.nebosh.org.uk) for a copy of the NEBOSH Reasonable AdjustmentPolicy.
Nebosh igc,Nebosh international diploma,nebosh india,nebosh diploma,nebosh diploma course ,nebosh igc course, nebosh igc course fees in Chennai, nebosh general certificate, nebosh international certificate course in Chennai, nebosh international general certificate in Chennai, nebosh occupational health safety,diploma courses after 10th,diploma courses after 12th,
• Provides basic foundation in health and safety at work.
• 11 day course plus one exam day.
• Price includes all examination fees.
• Includes lunch and refreshments each day
• Printed course materials licensed from UK experienced training
consultants with extensive experience in health and safety spanning
UNIT IGC3: International Health & Safety Practical Application
The completion of a health & safety assessment of a workplace and a report
to management will be carried out at the candidate's workplace or a
workplace they can gain access to and submitted to National Safety Academyafter 14 days of IGCExams
Course assessment & certification
Units IGC1 and IGC2 of the NEBOSH International Certificate are each
assessed by two-hour written examination. Unit IGC3 is assessed by
workplace inspection and followed by a report to Management as specified in
NEBOSH IGC3 guidance.
NEBOSH will issue the candidate with their Certificate on successful
completion of the external examinations.
• Wireless internet option for all participants
• State of the art facilities
• Excellent hotel facilities
• Negotiated discounted room rate for lodging delegates.
Who we are?
National Safety Academy are one of the fastest growing NEBOSH IGC providers in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India with adeserved reputation for excellence. All our tutors are trained withextensive international safety, health and environmental experience.
Fun, fast and efficient learning with Chennai leading NEBOSH IGC
Learning the theory of health and safety doesn't have to be boring. The
course has been designed with our students in mind to help make the learning
experience as fun and engaging as possible.
There's much more to this course than studying textbooks! Our interactive
classes incorporates multiple choice questions, quizzes, videos and designs
to help explain course content in an accessible and interesting way.
Contact your tutor directly at any time via email, telephone or Skype.
nebosh igc course
Nebosh igc,Nebosh international diploma,nebosh india,nebosh diploma,nebosh diploma course,nebosh igc course fees in Chennai, nebosh general certificate, nebosh international certificate course in Chennai, nebosh international general certificate in Chennai, nebosh occupational health safety,diploma courses after 10th,diploma courses after 12th,
Register Now !